[documentation] Tag clouds and documentation

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:37:25 UTC 2008

Other than saying 'tags will help' do you have a better hierarchy suggestion?

My experience with tags in general on many other sites has been that
they also pollute search results into rabbit warrens of unrelated
pages.  I am not against tags, just not seeing them as a magic bullet
currently.  I am loathe to just 'tack things on' while we have a
redesign project starting up.