[documentation] scheduling and calendars

Andrew Berry andrewberry at sentex.net
Mon Sep 15 03:38:00 UTC 2008

On 14-Sep-08, at 10:45 PM, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:

> [ ] future meetings

This would be very useful; I know local group meetings have an iCal
feed, so I'm sure it can be done with the existing g.d.o setup.

I don't really feel that most of the other items fit well in a
calendar, unless they have due dates. They might fit better as an RSS
feed, since they really are more like announcements than specific
timed events. Perhaps "tasks of the week" postings to the read only
feed would be helpful.

--Andrew