[documentation] Getting involved sprint scheduling

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Tue Sep 16 13:46:07 UTC 2008

The new Getting involved handbook needs some focused attention to get
it going. I'd like to create the book and announce it to the larger
community by Sept. 28. During the last IRC meeting we thought that
maybe a few short virtual sprints focused just on this task might help
since many folks aren't quite sure what needs to be done, or just have
a hard time setting time aside for it.

I've set up a (large) Doodle at http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=weeh8anybfx9fe54
  for folks to indicate times next week that would be good. We'll
schedule it out to overlap with as many people's schedules as we can.
I'll post the sprint schedule on this list and on g.d.o on September
20. Keep in mind that the sprint times will be broad (2+ hours each)
but that each person can show up for whatever time they happen to have
available in the window; be it 15 minutes or 2 hours.

- Addi (add1sun)