[documentation] Redesign discussion from docs point of view

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:00:50 UTC 2008

I think the redesign group is the best place for this to happen - where
documentation fits into everything else, affects everything else as much as
it affects documentation :)

There's also a couple of discussions which include documentation on there
already from earlier this year: http://groups.drupal.org/node/10223 and
http://groups.drupal.org/node/10003 -  might worth looking at for people who
haven't already seen them.

Nat