[documentation] g.d.o working group invite

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Tue Sep 16 21:05:45 UTC 2008

During the Sept. 14 meeting it came up that we have a lot going on and
it is hard to keep track of it all. My poor little head can't hold all
of it (nor it that a safe idea anyway ;-)). Emmajane has started a
thread about calendars (http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/documentation/2008-September/006267.html
) and we talked about making a little working group to sort that out.
This is a public invite to see if anyone is interested in forming a
small working group to specifically work on setting up the g.d.o page (http://groups.drupal.org/documentation-team
) to be a bit more useful to our group. This would involve getting
together online and poking at the tools we have on g.d.o. The schedule
bit is the first order, but we can also create our own taxonomy and
use OG panels, so we can create various tabs and organize the front
page to highlight things.

I'd also like to figure out ways to get all of our info together
without excessive cross-posting, if possible. ;-)

We don't need a ton of people, but a few would be nice. If you are
interested, please just respond to this thread by this Friday. Please
also include your g.d.o username if you have one. Once we know who is
here, we'll set up a time to dig in together.

- Addi (add1sun)