[documentation] Which books/pages to restrict?

Joel Farris joelfarris at mac.com
Wed Sep 24 17:42:53 UTC 2008

On Sep 24, 2008, at 7:48 AM, Stella Power wrote:

> I think anything in relation to coding standards, etc, should be
> locked.  I know the main coding standards page is in CVS and is
> therefore locked already, but most of the others aren't.
>
> Cheers,
> Stella

In addition to the Getting Started guide(s), and the Coding Standards
guides, may I propose that the Programming Best Practices guide be
locked? http://drupal.org/node/287350 is the developer's complement to http://drupal.org/best-practices
, the latter of which  already lives inside the Getting Started guide
and thus would already be protected.

On that note, are we locking individual nids, url paths, or input
filters? I've totally forgotten what the plan was.
--
Joel Farris
"While it is possible that you are the first person to notice an