[drupal-support] charset spanish

Pontus Ullgren ullgren at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 14 14:30:59 UTC 2005

Hello,

I don't know phpnuke ut my guess is that the problem originates in the
fact that phpnuke stores content in Latin1 (or iso-8859-1) and drupal
stores (and shows data) using utf-8.
If this is the case one way to solve the issue would be to export the data
run iconv (unix utility which can convert between diffrent charsets) on
the file and then import it again.