[drupal-support] about the new search feature and db upgrade

Abalieno abalieno at cesspit.net
Mon Apr 18 23:53:35 UTC 2005

Sorry if I'm spamming these days but I've nearly completed my to-do list and
ready to replace my site with the new code.

The two questions I've left:
1- I'm currently using drupal 4.5.2 and I run constantly the upgrade script
of 2004-12-20 in oder to fix the count of the comments. When I go with the
last upgrade what should I choose? When I tried the first time I selected
2004-12-05 but when I ran cron I got a list of errors (about the search
function). So what is the correct choice? Should I go back at 2004-10-31
that is 4.5.0 even if my db is 4.5.2?

2- The new search module doesn't work anymore on comments? And if does why a
selective search isn't anymore possible?

-HRose / Abalieno