[drupal-support] Infinite problems with urls

Abalieno abalieno at cesspit.net
Thu Apr 21 00:53:38 UTC 2005

I moved mt site to Dreamhost. I tried to run php as CGI as suggested but
this breaks Drupal because the .htaccess directives and the other php
variables do not work.

So I went back to use php as a module and now I have the problem of the urls
going crazy with strange characters.

For example I cannot delete users or modify the accounts:
drupal/user/8/edit?destination=admin%2Fuser%26from%3D450

That screws the commands I send and Drupal ignores them.

There's a way to solve this? Why it happens?

-HRose / Abalieno