[drupal-support] How to replace link_node()?

Franz Iberl f.iberl at amazonas-box.de
Mon Apr 25 21:23:01 UTC 2005

Hallo again,

I am using a modified PHP-theme with 4.5.2

4.6 has switched and droped the function "link-node" (which is
somewhere defined as a wrapper-function), seen on
http://drupal.org/node/12352:

"Node links no longer use the link_node() function, but instead are
passed as an array in $node->links. PHP-based themes will need to be
updated to pass this array through theme('links'). Template-based
themes shouldn't need any changes."

How do I "pass this array through theme('links')"? I did no find enough
info for me to manage this.

Servus
   Franz

--