[drupal-support] Installation issues

Paul Greene techlists at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 20:31:37 UTC 2005

Thanks to Eric, Torgeir, Alejandro, Djun, and Gerhard,

Between your comments, and a "MySQL in 24 Hours" book, I got the
databases created, and added a couple of user accounts; one with full
privileges, and one with select and insert (is select and insert enough
privileges to give a regular user?).

I do intend to put this online at some point, so security is a concern.

Thanks,

Paul