[drupal-support] How can I tell what version I'm running?

haisam at ido.org haisam at ido.org
Mon Aug 1 19:48:56 UTC 2005

Here are possible versioning tables, where one can track the current
version and it's evolution.  Perhaps one can also add the changelog in
the versioning table.

CREATE TABLE `versioning` (
   `id`                  INT NOT NULL auto_increment,
   `current_version`     VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, /* current version */
   `date_of_version`     DATETIME NOT NULL,     /* date of version */
   `date_of_install`     TIMESTAMP(14) NOT NULL DEFAULT NOW(),
   PRIMARY KEY  (`id` ),
   UNIQUE KEY `current` ( `current_version` )
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8; ;

CREATE TABLE `versioning_relationship` (
   `From_id1` INT NOT NULL, FOREIGN KEY (From_id1) REFERENCES versioning
(id),
   `To_id2`   INT NOT NULL, FOREIGN KEY (To_id2)   REFERENCES versioning
(id),
   PRIMARY KEY (`From_id1`, `To_id2` )