[drupal-support] image_import timeout error...

Leo Burd leob at media.mit.edu
Thu Aug 4 11:13:55 UTC 2005

*Hello everyone,

I've just tried to use image_import to upload a couple of pictures to
one of my galleries and ended up getting the following error message:

      Fatal error*: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
*/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/test_site/includes/image.inc* on line *222

BTW, I've increased max_execution_time to 50 in php.ini and the error
still persists.  Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Best,

Leo

*