[drupal-support] howto widen the content part of the page

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Aug 5 06:01:38 UTC 2005

Torsten,

This is usually a theming issue. I am no CS guru, but working with PHPTemplate themes and styles, I often noted that features such as

width
margin
padding

can influence the apparent width of your site.

It is, however, difficult to answer your question as is. Maybe you should provide a way where your code can be observed or maybe  tell us what theme you are using, if using a default theme. Usually with just changing a few parameters or CSS values, I get the width close enough to correct.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> torsten at flammiger.org 8/4/2005 7:36:39 PM >>>
hello,

how can i make the content part of the page more wider then the default?
I would like to have it to be best at 1024x768 - dont beat me! :-)
there ist much waste of free space on the right side... If i create a
foto album there is only space for two little thumbs/row but there would
be room for another three pics...

I searched the css-files in my default theme directory but could not
find anything helpfull...

TIA
Torsten