[drupal-support] Problems with ImageGallery and Postgres

Torsten Flammiger torsten at flammiger.org
Mon Aug 15 12:02:14 UTC 2005

Hello once more,

i get an error (warning) from Drupal after adding the 1. gallery.

In my postgres logfile it shows like this:
ERROR:  invalid input syntax for integer: ""

And Drupal reports:
warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  invalid input syntax for
integer: "" in /var/www/content/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line 45.

and on 2nd and 3rd line it says:
user error:
query: SELECT n.*, u.uid, u.name, u.picture, u.data FROM node n INNER
JOIN users u ON u.uid = n.uid WHERE n.nid = '' in
/var/www/content/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line 62.

If i add more galleries the 2 errors are raised for each gallery i add.

I use Drupal 4.6.3 and Postgres 7.4.1 on Debian Sarge
the Gallery-modul has version 4.6.0

Oh, and by the way:
Is there the ability to split up the galleries into submenues?:

----------
Images
|_ Bike
   |_2004
   |_2005
|_ Family
   |_...

At this time it is only possible to arrange all under the main gallery:
( i dont like this)

|_ Images
   |_ Bike 2004
   |_ Bike 2005