[drupal-support] Drupal 4.6.3 released (security alert)

Dennis Bennett bennettdennis at qwest.net
Tue Aug 16 20:05:14 UTC 2005

Sorry, Rob. I just found your message buried in the drupal folder.

You should be able to download it into the same directory that is the
root of the Drupal install now using wget. The url for downloading is:

http://drupal.org/files/projects/drupal-4.6.3.tar.gz

I haven't read the notes on this, but I don't think there are any
database schema changes. As long as that's the case, you should be able
to follow the directions on the INSTALL.txt (which you may want to untar
separately).

We probably want to tarball the existing site and do a database dump
first. I did the same on our site the other day and restored on my
laptop seamlessly.

Dennis