[drupal-support] Workflow in 4.6.x?

Todd Grimason todd at slack.net
Tue Aug 16 22:10:58 UTC 2005

* puregin [2005-08-16 17:59]:
> Hi,
>
>       if this is not already posted as an issue, it might be a
> good idea to submit it as such.
>
>       Also, perhaps the discussion should at this point
> be moved to the drupal-devel list (since we're
> talking about possible ways to improve code :)

Is it an issue though? John (who did/does most of workflow.module) told
me there's currently no 4.6.x release of it because of problems with
revisions, which I believe are undergoing significant changes. So I
think it's a known issue.

As for improving or changing code... I've not yet looked at "how things
are now" to suggest any possible changes. I just know what I need
(yesterday) ;-)   Perhaps after I spend some time with it i can propose
something on drupal-devel, but at this point I'll just say something
ignorant... (doesn't always stop me!)