[drupal-support] Disable Filter Options?

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Aug 17 05:48:50 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have looked all over the settings in the admin interface, and I can't find what I am looking for. I want to disable the filter options. It seems I would have to delete the filters if I would want to disable them. I am not sure that is what I want to do. I want the users not to have this functionality, but me myself need it for administration purposes. Is there a known way to accomplish this? One that I might've missed in my searches?

Regards and TIA,

Kobus