[drupal-support] A how-to question on text areas.

Skip Taylor avskip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:53:52 UTC 2005

I've asked this on drupal.org <http://drupal.org> with no answer and I've
searched the website with little result. I wish the search function on
Drupal were more robust. Perhaps in a future version.

To my question.

I'm using the bluemarine theme. I have several users that would like the
body section of content to be taller and wider. I've scanned the theme docs
and am now printing them to pour over later. I also have the TinyMCE rich
text editor installed if they wish to use it.

Does anyone know how one can change the number of columns and rows in the
textareas?

Any help appreciated!