[drupal-support] A how-to question on text areas.

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Aug 19 03:34:14 UTC 2005

On Thursday 18 August 2005 10:16 pm, Skip Taylor wrote:
> Thanks Gordon, that worked fine.
>
> For future reference where are the sizes actually set (without reading a
> LOT of code)? I've found functions but nowhere that seems to call that
> function with actual numbers.
>
> Perhaps it's all in a set of variables somewhere. I'll keep looking just so
> I know!

Textarea sizes are specified when the textarea is injected into the output by
this function:

http://drupaldocs.org/api/4.6/function/form_textarea

Where in the module code that function gets called varies somewhat from module
to module.

I hadn't thought of using ems to resize it via CSS, though.  That's cool. :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson