[drupal-support] howto place modules somewhere else in the navigation menue?

Skip Taylor avskip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:19:30 UTC 2005

Torsten,

If I'm understanding you correctly, this is what you do.

Go to Administration then menu. If the item you want to move is already
listed, then click on edit. Change the Parent field for where you want it to
be.

Using this you can do this by giving it the correct parent:

About
- Feedfback
-- Another here

If you haven't put it in the menu yet, then click on the Add Menu Item tab
at the top and follow the same as above. The node has to be created
beforehand to do this.

Hope that's a help.
Skp