[drupal-support] Drupal site down

Grand Junction gjdspam at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 18:35:48 UTC 2005

Anyone have any idea how long the Drupal site will be
down?

I'm just starting to use Drupal, and I'm installing it
for several of our clients - I'm a bit concerned that
the Drupal site has been down a few times now that
I've tried to access it (I understand that before
there was a problem with the host, and they have
transferred to a new host).

I've definitely been happier with the Drupal product
and community (as compared to Mambo), but I'm
concerned about whether Drupal might be too small if
the site keeps going down.

Thank you,
Matthew O'Malley