[drupal-support] Re: Allow anyone in a role to edit any page

Travis Spencer travislspencer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 00:03:29 UTC 2005

Wilbert, Earl, and Bill,

Thanks for your suggestions.  Once I flicked the 'administer nodes'
permission switch to on, it worked like I wanted.

One more small thing.  When a content manager logs in, they can see
the administer/content page; however, some of those pages aren't
editable by normal content managers because they contain PHP code.  Is
there a way to hack it so those pages are not shown or disable 'em so
they aren't hyper?

--

Regards,

Travis Spencer