[drupal-support] changing Drupal .htaccess files directive

Charlie Lowe cel4145 at cyberdash.com
Tue Aug 30 01:19:18 UTC 2005

I realize this is sort of a how to unDrupalize something request, but
I'm hoping someone has the easy answer.

I've got a Drupal site:

http://kairosnews.org/

I've installed PHPSurveyor in a subfolder:

http://kairosnews.org/surveyor/

However, I cannot access the admin page:

http://kairosnews.org/surveyor/admin/admin.php

I'm guessing that either (a) Drupal's .htaccess files directive might be
blocking access or (b) Drupal assumes it's supposed to read that file. I
know that it's not the file directives in .htaccess, for I tried my
.htaccess file with all of those deleted. Still not working.

Thanks for any help :)

Charlie Lowe