[support] messed up URLs

Gregg Banse gbanse at farm-garden.com
Tue Dec 6 15:20:56 UTC 2005

Hello,
My apologies in advance - I've been trying to find a solution to the following issue. I have
a feeling the answer must be in the forums but I can't seem to find it.

I've noticed from day 1 of using Drupal that I have an unusual number of 404's due to
URLs that do not exist. Portions of the URL path do exist but not the full URL. Example:

/links/links/equipment_tools_supplies_farm

"links" exists as does "links/equipment_tools_supplies_farm" but not the full URL

I don't know where these are coming from.

My install is Drupal 4.6.3 with the following modules:
atom - not in use
contact_dir
event
feedback
flexinode
forms
image
img_assist
node_metatags
pathauto - not in use
print
scheduler
sitemenu
survey
taxonomy_access
taxonomy_context
tinymce

A nudge in the proper direction would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Gregg