[support] admin backdoor/ "simple mode" ?

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Dec 6 12:45:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

The only way I managed to do this before is to:

1. Use PHPMyAdmin to disable the module; and/or
2. To log in to FTP and delete the module file.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> dc at pikkle.com 12/6/2005 2:25:00 PM >>>
hi -

I turned on the the i18n module with drupal4.6, and now get the following
msg every time i access my site.

so since this error comes up immediately, there seems no way to actually get
into "admin mode" on the site and then turn the module off...
is there something like a "safe mode" or way to turn off modules for example
with a config file?
or can someone give me a clue where to look in the DB to turn this off?

thanks!

Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in
/www/htdocs/modules/i18n/i18n.module on line 185

       David "DC" Collier
mailto:dc at pikkle.com
       +81 (0)80 6521 9559
       skype: callto://d3ntaku