[support] Show a different theme with multisite

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Thu Dec 8 14:16:25 UTC 2005

Hi.

I discovered today the feature in the settings.php file, of overriding a
configuration variable. I'm using it for having in "beta.example.net" exactly
the same of the main site, "example.net", but with a different theme.

My question is: can this be a source of problems? It's a good idea?

I don't know very much about database access, but I'm concerned of if this can
lead to problems in the database, for example, with Drupal IDs, sessions,
cache, or whatever.

Maybe a solution is turn the "beta.example.net" secondary site to read only,
but I can't find a way of doing this after doing some searches.

Thanks in advance.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net