[support] HTML in stories; links in stories....

Vince_Leibowitz Vince_Leibowitz at verizon.net
Sat Dec 10 19:38:35 UTC 2005

I have used Drupal before, and thought this was possible, but I can't
remember how to do it. Can someone help?

1.) How do you change the HTML that is allowed in stories? I can't get <i>
or <blockquote> to work.

2.) Is there a module to dowlnoad or something that will add something where
I can simply highlight the text I want to create a link with in a story and
click a button that will popup a window (like Moveable Type does) so I can
just put the URL in there rather than hassling with the <a href> tag all the
time? I link to LONG newspaper URLs and it is a pain.

Thanks.

Vince