[support] attachment - upload module problems 4.7beta

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Thu Dec 15 04:37:33 UTC 2005

When I tried to log in as guest and upload a small text file
"test.txt" I got:

warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /home/brandform/www/
drupal.brandform.net/includes/image.inc on line 89.

What are your configuration settings for upload module?

Have you checked to make sure that your PHP settings allow uploads?

     Cheers, Djun

PS - great theme!