[support] databse error

dir.dev at digitalreef.net dir.dev at digitalreef.net
Fri Dec 16 14:28:47 UTC 2005

Hey Jason -

Well, regardless of what has happened on previous setups, this setup isn't
using the settings.php that you previously attached... that settings file
has a password in the mysql setup, and the error message you are getting
indicates that no password is being used to connect to mysql. Hence, a
different settings.php file is being used somehow.

I'd look at the drupal/sites directory closely to see if there is
something there that is pulling from a different settings file.

Cheers,
--Katin