[support] Taxonomy Access deleting node_access for node

Grand Junction gjdspam at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 20:59:19 UTC 2005

Hello,

Has anyone heard anything like this?  What's happening
is that whenever I edit a node, all entries in the
node_access table for that node id are being deleted,
and no new entries are being added with the new
taxonomy access settings.  I'm pretty sure the culprit
is Taxonomy Access, since I just installed that, and
the access part is working perfectly (it's whenever I
change a node that I run into trouble).

I'm using Drupal 4.6.3, I have the latest Taxonomy
module from http://drupal.org/node/37061 and (I think)
the latest Taxonomy Access Module from
http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_access (4/27/05?).

Thanks in advance if anyone knows what might be going
on.

-Matthew O'Malley