[support] Upgrade question from 4.6.3 to 4.6.5

bruno at indymedia.be bruno at indymedia.be
Thu Dec 22 12:54:35 UTC 2005

hello,

I upgraded my test site to 4.6.5 . all is fine, except for one language
thing.

under 4.6.3, when I did <?php print url() ?>, I would get the languagne
suffix for each language. under 4.6.5, the suffix isn't printed anymore
(when I click the language flags though, the suffix is called
correctly). i'm using the i18n module to handle translations, locale
module is enabled.

anyone knows what may be causing this?

thank you,
-- bruno

--

"(...) people who are concerned about human rights issues, issues of
social justice, the environment, need to understand that unless you

indymedia.be <http://www.indymedia.be> _ GetBasic
<http://www.getbasic.be> _ fluxx.be <http://www.fluxx.be>

PGP public key: keys.indymedia.org <http://keys.indymedia.org> _ id:
D48B28E2