[support] node_access table

VJ vrao at misteam.net
Thu Dec 29 23:37:40 UTC 2005

Thanks.

I have node_privacy_byrole installed, but setting everything to 0 for both
node_privacy_byrole_role and node_privacy_byrole_user has no effect..i.e
anyone can access it.

Anyway, Ive had problems with that module before which is why I was
wondering if I can bypass it...i.e set the permissions myself in code. On
my site, when an user clicks 'complete' (which is a custom button), the
node should immediately become read only.

>From your email, I get the impression that I have to use a module. Why is
that? do these modules change the node_load query?

Thanks,