SOLVED WAS:Re: [drupal-support] SQL error after upgrade to 4.5.2

Erik Steffl steffl at bigfoot.com
Wed Feb 9 13:55:23 UTC 2005

Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Erik Steffl wrote:
>

>>Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
>>
>>>$result = db_query_range('SELECT * FROM {aggregator_item} WHERE fid = %d
>>>ORDER BY timestamp DESC, iid DESC', $feed->fid, 0, $feed->block);
>>>
>>>$feed->block does not seem to be set.
>>
>>   looks like it's zero in database, should it be something else? Or
>

> Probably.
>

>>should I just delete and re-create the feeds?
>

> That is what I'd try.

   wow, deleted them and now I have 3 same error messages on the top,
while there are no record in any of the aggregator_* tables.

   I added slashot.org again and I still get three error messages on the
top and also three block on the right, each empty with 'More' link which
goes to slashdot aggregator.

   after that I went to block configuration and that seems to have fixed
the problem, no more error messages and the news aggregator block is
displayed properly (the aggregator_* tables content is unchanged so I
guess that wasn't a problem, looks like it had something to do with blocks).

	erik