[drupal-support] How to center logo?

Rick rick at whatonmars.com
Tue Feb 15 06:49:17 UTC 2005

Hi, I searched: logo "and" center, but got no hits on both words. I am setting up my website and simply want to center the logo. I am using Marvin and got rid of the backgroud image with css. Now I want to center the logo that is stuck to the left side. I spent an hour in the fourms search also and could not find this info. I spent hours searching the css sheets with no luck. Thanks for any info anyone can provide, I will take guesses at this point :)
Rick
WhatonMars.com