[drupal-support] Clean URL's and Spiders

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Tue Feb 22 10:13:21 UTC 2005

I think that the problem might be that the spider does not recognise
<base> url, and so it get's all the links wrong.

This is the spider's problem (it should recognise <base> tag)

I'm sure the spiders for all the major search engines would get this right.

Since you didn't explain very clearly, I think Gerhard was guessing at
your problem (just like I am :)

Basically, I don't think you have too much to worry about.

Cheers,
Ross.