[drupal-support] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 08:44:52 UTC 2005

No thats not it, the database is set correctly in includes/conf.php.
# $db_url = "mysql://user:password@hostname/database";
# $db_url = "pgsql://user:password@hostname/database";
$db_url = "mysql://mydbuser:mypassword@myhost/mydatabasename";

Thats why I dont get why its calling the pg_connect.

Anyone else know why?