[drupal-support] Re: categories in the index page

Carlos Miranda Levy carlos at edestino.org
Fri Feb 25 08:51:37 UTC 2005

You can try any of the taxonomy browsing modules available:

Taxonomy_html
Taxonomy_dhtml
Site_map

You can see them all at work at:
http://www.edestino.org/sitemaps

(I haven't made up my mind yet as to which one use)

Then just change your initial page on /admin/settings to point to the page
generated by the module of your choice (just type taxonomy_html or
taxonomy_dhtml or site_map or whatever you name it there).