[drupal-support] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()

emdeex emdeex at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:28:09 UTC 2005

Just for the record, I got it working, and heres how.

I set the variable in database.inc, to  $db_type = "mysql";

That got the code using the right database include.  But there were
still problems.

Finally I had to hard code some of the variables in
database.mysql.inc, such as $connection, and the mysql_select_db with
the correct database settings.

Once I got that right, Drupal started working just like before the
server rebuild.

I dont know why it needed this, but thats one way to fix it if it
happens to you.

Cheerio.