[drupal-support] tracker.module kaput

Abalieno abalieno at cesspit.net
Tue Jan 18 23:34:42 UTC 2005

The tracker module died on my installation. This after I upgraded from 4.5.0
to 4.5.2

I ran the upgrade script and this corrected the count of the comments in the
nodes properly. But when I started to add more nodes after the upgrade I
noticed that the tracker simply doesn't update. It's stuck.

To correct this I had to copy the tracker.module file I have in my previous
installation. Now it is updating properly but I'm basically using a 4.5.2
installation with the tracker.module of the 4.5.0

So the fun is that with the new tracker.module of the 4.5.2 the comments
count finally updates properly but only it. If I create a node and this node
doesn't receive comments, it doesn't appear in the tracker, as if it was
never posted. It does appear only in the case someone writes a comment to
it. While the 4.5.0 version doesn't update the comment count but at least
shows in the tracker when a new node is created...

-HRose / Abalieno