[drupal-support] hackers? dumb bots?

Steven Wittens steven at acko.net
Fri Jan 21 17:18:26 UTC 2005

> has anyone seen this on their sites?  is this something targeted
> specifically at Drupal?

This is definitely not targeted at Drupal, so nothing to worry about.
I've seen tons of weird stuff in my logs, usually they are either
spammers (trying to put their URL inside my referrer stats which might
be spidered by search engines) or viruses/exploits trying to exploit
Microsoft IIS. There are no known Drupal exploits, though we did fix a
Javascript/XSS validation error in our last release (see the 4.5.2
announcement).

Steven Wittens