[drupal-support] include external pages ... iframe

stevew at etmeli.us stevew at etmeli.us
Sat Jan 22 15:13:01 UTC 2005

I was just fooling around with that this week.  iframes work just fine,
either as the content of a custom block or as the body of a node.  There
are lots of references out there for all the details, but the basics are:

<iframe src="url of my external site">
Text to show if someone's browser can't do iframes.
</iframe>

> I would like to include external pages on my site. As a reference, Mambo
> CMS offers this feature, I believe they call it wrappers, I think it
> uses iframe. Specifically what I'm trying to do ... this is a youth
> soccer site, an outside source will provide team schedules and results,
> I would like to integrate those external pages. Any ideas on the correct
> way to do this with Drupal.
>
> Thanks for the help !!!
> Todd

When I could find voice, I shrieked aloud in agony,  "Either this is
madness or it is Hell."  "It is neither," calmly replied the voice of the
Sphere, "it is Knowledge."    _Flatland_, by Edwin A. Abbott