[drupal-support] menu block and viewing nodes

Todd Howard todd.howard at mail.com
Sun Jan 23 10:02:14 UTC 2005

Couldnt find anything on this ... I'm using multiple vocabularies with a
menu associated to each one. I want to only show one menu block at a
time. So I defined the menu blocks path with the appropriate
taxonomy/terms, i.e., <term/(1|2|4|86|107)>. Just one problem, the menu
block goes away when a node is viewed. This makes sense because the URL
is for a node and not a term. Really would like to have the menu block
available when viewing a node that is in the appropriate term. Any other
methods available?

Thanks for the help !!!
Todd