[drupal-support] Listhandler.module + Mailman + Postfix question

Steve Dondley stevedondley at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 08:45:51 UTC 2005

Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

>Did you configure mailman to intercept all mails to that particular
>domain? Mailhandler needs to be subscribed to the list in question.

Ah, YES!  Of course.  I think I see how it works now and I see what the
INSTALL.txt file means by "dummy" account.  Please tell me if the
following is correct:

1) You register a "dummy" e-mail address with mailman.
2) Then, when mailman blasts out an e-mail, it goes to to the dummy account.
3) Mailhandler is programmed to check that dummy account's mailbox and
posts the contents of the mailbox to the forum

Is this right?

By the way, you are the maintainer, right?  I found a bug.  I'll report it.