[drupal-support] htaccess and clean urls

Christopher Taylor christ at bnmc.com
Sun Jul 3 16:07:00 UTC 2005

Hi-
Well, we just keep slogging along.
Sami from etopian.net helped me upgrade from 4.6.0 to 4.6.2 and also fixed my problem with the message on the front page reverting back to the first welcome message when a user is not logged in.  He said it was a bug in the OG module.

Now, my problem is I copied the .htaccess file to the directory and enabled clean urls.
It doesn't work.
It gives me server error 500.

I uncommented the RewriteBase and changed to
RewriteBase / as suggested in a drupal post.

Yes the server has .htaccess support and modm support.

Can anybody help?

Regards,
Christopher