[drupal-support] Search example

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Jul 6 11:48:47 UTC 2005

I just need to state that I know about search_form, but not sure how to implement it.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za 7/6/2005 1:39:39 PM >>>
Hi,

I have implemented the search hook in a module I am writing, but I was wondering if someone has an example of the search implementation where I can search for more than one field. Currently I can "Enter your keywords" and that's it. I want to choose from a bunch of fields and adapt the query to match the selection. I can manage that if I know how to get the extra fields in the search form.

I can't see anything in drupaldocs that gives me a hint as to how I can do this.

Thanks in advance,

Kobus