[drupal-support] weblinks after upgrade : lost links

Paul paul at chintha.com
Thu Jul 7 12:09:49 UTC 2005

Dear all,
 I did an upgrade yesterday and along with it upgraded weblinks too. But
i am seeing a difference between my local test setup and online version.
In the local weblinks directory, i lost the directory structure. This i
can understand as there is a change in weblinks module design. But in my
local setup i can still see the link associated with each weblink entry
( I can still see the visit http://xyz.com link at the bottom of the node.)

But in the online version of weblinks, i dont see the link at the bottom
of the weblink node. I checked the node content (by clicking on the edit
link, after login) but the link field is blank. So my questions are:

01. Did i corrupt the database while upgrading the weblinks module?

02. How can I reload the old weblink content into the new database?

thanks,
Paul