[drupal-support] Amazon Tools Module

paul at chintha.com paul at chintha.com
Tue Jul 12 07:32:41 UTC 2005

Hi all,
 I installed the amazon tools in my drupal site, but i am unable to get it
working. I am running drupal 4.6.2 and the installed version of amazon
tools is: /* $Id: amazon.module,v 1.7.2.2 2005/06/25 13:14:12 prometheus6
Exp $ */

There are two issues with this module:

01. When a ISBN number is given to add a related item in a node, it keeps
saying "This ASIN is not valid"

02. When doing a search in amazon item import, i am getting the following
error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/modules/amazontools/amazon.php4.inc on line 224

03. another question: Do i need the "search" module enabled for the above
to work? Right now my search module is disabled.

Thanks for all the help...
Paul