[drupal-support] Form method for subscribing tomultiple emaillists?

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Tue Jul 19 03:46:35 UTC 2005

Very good, Rob. We're making progress.

Now can we fast forward to the actual CGI/form submission which I asked
about, or is there more that you wish to tell me about that I already
know? :-)
If you can't answer about the CGI Script and form submission, that's OK.
I'll do it myself. I had just hoped that someone had a quick answer.
Apparently you do not have that answer. If you want, once I can dedicate
some time to it and get it working I will tell you how to do it.

--
Taran Rampersad
Presently in: Georgetown, Guyana
cnd at knowprose.com