[drupal-support] Form method for subscribing tomultiple emaillists?

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Wed Jul 20 14:06:05 UTC 2005

Taran Rampersad wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>

>>I am sorry that I responded with the wrong understanding of what you
>>were asking.
>>
>>Rob
>

> Bah, it happens. Mailing lists suck about that. I just have to
> find/write a script which sends the submission to mailman by pretending
> to send the emails from the subscriber's address.

You could take a look at the Drupal ezmlm.module in the contributions
repository.  It is designed to work with EZMLM and not Mailman, but you could
hack it to work with Mailman, I believe.  (I am not familiar with either EZMLM
or Mailman as other than a subscribed user on lists managed by them, i.e. I've
never managed such a list using those softwares.)

--
Chris Johnson